On-Site 3D Printing Experience
Our 3D printing event studio is fun hands-on experience that adds a spectacular creative kick to parties, receptions,
events and trade shows — sure to draw an excited crowd. The Abbey Road design team brings our fleet of six 3D printers
and five design tablets to your event. During your event, guests can walk up, put down their drinks, and be guided
through five-minute one-on-one design experiences. When finished, guests’ custom objects are printed right in front of
their eyes, ready to take home right away.
– 3 Hours of Unlimited 3D Printing
(At Least 120 Experiences)
– 6 3D Printers + Racking (2’ x 6’ Footprint)
– 5 Design Stations
– Custom Designed Takeaways to be Printed On-Site
– 5 Abbey Road Entertainment 3D Printing Gurus to Operate Printers and Engage Guests, and 1 MakeLab Supervisor
– White Printer Filament (Ink)
Staff Required: 5
Dimensions: 6' x 10'
Power Requirements: 120V 8Amp