Join the ever growing team here at Abbey Road Entertainment. We are a professional, fun and unique company that have been in the events industry for over a decade. We are constantly on the look out for self motivated and personable individuals to help us continuously deliver top tier events that our clients have come to expect from us.
Currently we are hiring for the following positions:
At Abbey Road Entertainment our Event Specialists are our people in the field. They are the face of our company and are involved in delivering, setting up, and executing our events. It is our mission to deliver perfection to our clients, and that all starts with the people we employ. If you are personable, professional, adaptable and enjoy having a different office each shift this could be the position for you. We have both full-time and part-time opportunities available.
– Willingness to travel and work in various locations throughout the GTA and beyond
– An able bodied individual as medium – heavy lifting (25 – 80 lbs) is required
– Self Motivated and able to complete tasks with minimal direction
– Must be able to work evenings and weekends
– Schedules vary week to week must be flexible to work different hours
– Previous customer service, service industry or events industry is a plus
– VR / Computer experience is a plus
– Photography / Photo Booth experience is a plus
– G Class license with a clean record
– Driving large vehicles, 16ft cube and / or larger is a plus
We offer a highly competitive pay rate, that will grow with you
$17.00/hr – First 3 months (Probation Period)
$18.50/hr – Months 3 to 6
$20.00/hr – After 6 months – Company Phone Provided (Must Be Event Lead & Driver)
$22.50/hr – After 12 months (Must Be Event Lead & Driver)
In addition to your hourly pay, we also offer a quarterly performance bonus that is up to 10% of your earnings.
All candidates must send in resume along with any other assets they feel will benefit the role.
Send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org